Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Apple rolling down hill ...?

I have to admit that I am a bit of a fanboy when it comes to Apple and it's products, but I have to express my concern about its podcasting application recently released.  It constantly freezes, refuses to download or play podcasts at the most random moments.  I would almost never expect this from a iOS application as simple as playing podcasts - let alone released by Apple.  Steve Jobs is rolling over in his grave right now trying to figure out why would his company based on simplistic perfection release an app with known issues.  With iOS 6 coming out around the corner (probably with the release of the new iphone) why not deny the critics reason to scold your software engineering and stick with traditional Apple ways and release a stable app.

Listen - the concept is great and the overall graphical interface is beautiful, but if I can not get the application to work on my iPhone 50% of the time, it is a failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment